Looking to preserve your color and maintain that fresh-out-of-the-salon shine? Try the new Kérastase Soin Acide Chroma Gloss. This at-home treatment strengthens and seals the surface of the hair fiber to protect color and leave a high-shine finish. Bring the professional salon DNA to your at-home routine and extend the life of your stunning post-salon hair color.
When the formula mixes with water, it transforms into a luxurious, creamy texture that fully coats and protects the hair. The resurfacing high-shine rinse treatment has acidic properties to seal the hair surface. Lactic acid helps to gently exfoliate and seal the surface, while tartaric acid provides increased softness with shine. In addition to its resurfacing benefits, this product has a one-of-a-kind scent that combines notes of vibrant cardamom, neroli, and warm sandalwood wrapped by a precious tuberose flower and delicate orange blossom heart. When used as a system, hair is 96% stronger** with reduced porosity.
How to use
• After cleansing with a Chroma Absolu Shampoo, apply to mid-lengths and ends until saturated. Note: Do not apply to the scalp.
• Apply 1 dose if you have fine hair, and 2 doses if you have thick or long hair.
• When this liquid formula mixes with water, it transforms into a creamy, rich texture.
• Leave on for 1-2 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
• Avoid irritated skin or eye areas.
Alcohol Denat . • Propylene Glycol • Aqua / Water / Eau • Caprylic/capric Triglyceride • Myristyl Alcohol • Cetearyl Alcohol • Cetrimonium Chloride • Behentrimonium Methosulfate • Parfum / Fragrance • Lactic Acid • Peg-14 Dimethicone • Ppg-10 Methyl Glucose Ether • Di-c12-13 Alkyl Malate • Tocopherol • Tartaric Acid • Linalool • Limonene • Geraniol • Centella Asiatica Extract • Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate . N284231/1.